Have you been working at building your unique impact, whether that’s as an entrepreneur, business owner, community manager, or team member and you’ve been feeling incredibly frustrated that despite your best efforts, nothing seems to be working or sticking that well?
Have you been feeling disillusioned because all you seem to find online is a bunch of ‘list building’ strategies and tactics that just don’t feel right. And in any case, they certainly have NOT been working!
Does this sound familiar?
- Do you sometimes feel alone in your efforts to progress your mission?
- Has your community gone stagnant?
- Are you wondering how to build engagement from the outset that lasts?
- Are you wanting to put the aliveness and energy back into your online and/or in-person communities but you’re not sure how?
- Do you run a blog, business, team, meetup group, community, movement and have found you aren’t attracting the right people in?
- Do you need some fresh ideas on engaging your community members?
- Do you wish you had more leaders within to help share the load in the community?
- Do you often send out questions to your community, but get silence in return?
You see, these list building ‘shenanigans’ have made us cringe from the beginning...
Then please join us in creating a new synthesis of what community should really represent.
Get started now!
The Hyper-Engaged Community Course Curriculum
Pre-Module - Welcome & Getting Started
Module 1 - Introduction to the Unique Hyper-Engaged Community Framework
- Meet your mentors
- What you can expect from this course
- What is ‘hyper-engagement’ & why does it matter?
- Introducing the Hyper-Engaged Community Framework
Module 2 - How to Influence, Connect & Lead Your Community
- Would you follow you? Discover your natural leadership style
- How to communicate powerfully with your followers from the outset
Module 3 - How to Powerfully Position Your Mission
- Gain clarity on what your community stands for
- How can your community uniquely serve the world?
Module 4 - Master Your Mission & Craft Your Customer Journey
- How to ensure people align to your mission with ease (and not confusion)
- Interview Your Rockstar Community Members
- Define & Create Your Customer Journey
Module 5 - The Art of Being Polarizing & Powerfully Sharing Your Community with the World
- How to attract the right people to your movement & repel the wrong ones
- The Art of Being Polarizing
- Create Your Positioning Statement
- How to Build a Powerful ‘About Us’ Page
Module 6 - Early Engagement Strategies: The When, Where & How of Community Building
- The best platforms for hosting your community & setting them up for success
- Everything you need to know about setting up your online home for success
- How to create a hyper-engaged Facebook community
- Video - How to Create Facebook Community
- Early engagement strategies for Facebook group
Module 7 - Intensifying Engagement and Locating More of Your Best Fit People
- Where to find your best fit community members
- How to encourage your community to open up, drop their guard and solidify their trust in you as the leader
- How to invite people to provide valuable feedback & help you solve problems
- How to create a connected community that cares about each other
Module 8 - Exploding Your Engagement to the ‘Hyper’ Level & Setting up Your Community for Long-term Success
- How to identify the right individuals within your movement to take on leadership roles
- Why in-person connections will explode your engagement to the ‘hyper’ level
- Identify your support team, define success & crunch the numbers
- Bringing it all together